Sunday 24 November 2013

How to Get Good Ranking with Microblogging

Before sometime it seems that SEO is the easiest field because neither it is very technical nor contains hard logics. You were only doing submissions and ranking came automatically. But now a day, “Google, The Lord” is very angry from SEO guys. I’m also a SEO guy and my all connections have frustrated with SEO. I have not found any single person which says that his/her site is doing well. Even Google still has 10 results in its search.

I seem that we should be updated with Google updations. But the main problem is that any activity which is valid according to Google’s current update considers as spam in next update. Slowly mostly SEO off page activities are going dead. But every problem has its solution.

Before sometime my website’s ranking had also decreased rapidly. But you trust me, my website is now recovering even I have not any special technique. A technique through which I can rank any website with big confidence is Microblogging. Microblogging is very similar to Blogging in which small and effective content is shared on social media sites. Trust me if you have attractive content than your website will fly. I have some websites that I use regularly:-

  1. Myspace
  2. Tubmlr
  3. Meemi
  4. Plurk
  5. Twitter
  6. Facebook
  7. Pinterest
  8. Reddit
  9. Stumbleupon
  10. Google+
Well, on seeing above sites you are feeling that I have also shared the same websites as one usually knows very well. I have no words to explain the positive effects of those websites. Actually these all are like software for good ranking.

The main thing is content because everyone is sharing in their blogs, articles and press releases that “we are best” but any one is not sharing how you are best. According to me when one is going to share content than wait a bit and think like a user that the content is real or not? Or does you like such type of content? If the answer is affirmative than you should share your content and no one can oppose your website to achieve good rank. Reddit is a website which can give you referral traffic beyond your expectation but content should be attractive. We see that many websites which have 3rd class meta tags and design but they still rank well because of good content.

So be positive, be real, be authentic, share quality content and never forget Microblogging. You will really do very well.




3 comments:

  1. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to write more about this subject matter, it may not
    be a taboo matter but typically people do not speak about such issues.
    To the next! Best wishes!!

    My site; Mike B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks – great list! Awesome post about plugins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am extremely impressed with the view

    point. Thanks for sharing such useful information in your blog.Everything in the SEO

    world is dynamic, methods might work today but we can never vouch its effectiveness on

    the next day

    ReplyDelete